100-DAY TRIAL · FREE U.S. SHIPPING + RETURNS · 10 YR WARRANTY
Position: Digital Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Pine Brook, NJ, US
Job Area: Marketing
Employment type: Full-time
Post Date: Nov 5, 2017
24-7 International is a global leader in the travel solutions industry. We have brand placements across multiple channels such as Macy's, TJMaxx, Walmart. We also have a strong portfolio of brands both in-house and licensed brands such as Steve Madden and Nicole Miller. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Research Analyst/Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the relaunch of our brand: "Andiamo". The new brand will be focused primarily on an eCommerce launch. We are looking for somebody with a strong background in digital marketing and can support a project from scratch.
• Perform targeted audience, competitors and industry market research.
• Track and monitor campaign performance and analytics for all digital marketing projects to continually improve messaging.
• Create and A/B test content for social media accounts and track performance of the various marketing initiatives.
• Perform testing, analysis and optimization on our website and digital channels to drive targeted traffic.
• Research and analyze industry influencers and identify opportunities to use influencers within marketing campaigns.
• Develop reporting based on metrics and devise digital marketing strategies.
• Lead initiatives to research and evaluate new tools or capabilities in the research and analytics industry.
• BA/BS in digital marketing, marketing analytics or related fields.
• Ability to create, shape, and clearly communicate messaging and stories. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to understand and explain technical features and capabilities and convey product advantages.
• A demonstrated understanding of digital marketing data to identify trends and apply new insights to campaigns.
• Superior analytical and creative thinking skills, attention to detail, and curiosity.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Active conference and customer project participation requiring moderate travel (including air travel, approximately 3-5 times per year).