Position: Digital Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Pine Brook, NJ, US
Job Area: Marketing
Employment type: Full-time
Post Date: Nov 5, 2017
24-7 International is a global leader in the travel solutions industry. We have brand placements across multiple channels such as Macy's, TJMaxx, Walmart. We also have a strong portfolio of brands both in-house and licensed brands such as Steve Madden and Nicole Miller. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the launch of a new affordable-luxury brand. The new brand will be focused primarily on an eCommerce launch. We are looking for somebody with a strong background in digital marketing and can support a project from scratch.
• Perform audience and online market research.
• Develop and communicate marketing messages through an understanding of the fashion and travel industry.
• Create content for social media accounts and track performance of the various marketing initiatives
• Lead and manage public relations efforts. Identify and develop relationships with industry influencers and identify opportunities to use influencers within marketing campaigns.
• Perform SEO on our websites to drive targeted organic traffic.
• Track and monitor performance and analytics for all content projects to continually improve messaging and content.
• Develop reporting and devise digital marketing strategies.
• BA/BS in website analysis, digital marketing, marketing analytics or related fields.
• Ability to create, shape, and clearly communicate messaging and stories. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to understand and explain technical features and capabilities and convey product advantages.
• A demonstrated understanding of content’s central role in search engine optimization (SEO) and i
• Superior analytical and creative thinking skills, attention to detail, and curiosity.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Active conference and customer project participation requiring moderate travel (including air travel, approximately 3-5 times per year).